Sunday, July 26, 2026

She Shines Like The Moon


I valued and respected her,
but she didn't see it.
She is fine with people
who would only want her.

I don't have to send her messages,
nor do I need to call her.
I don’t even want to meet her,
as I see her in my dreams every night.

I loved her the deepest,
and I suffer the longest.
She will forever live within me,
as a memory and as a pain.

When I look up during nights,
the beautiful moon reminds me of her,
though it is far away, it still shines bright,
lights up the dark world,
like how she does.

When holding her in my arms,
my nervous system softens.
I wanted to hold her without any control,
and to protect her without possession.

Beside her my heartbeat slows,
my mind rushes with thoughts.
Anyone can hold her body,
but I wanted to hold her soul.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...