Love began with hope, excitement, and dreams,
but over time she started keeping count.
Every argument, every mistake,
every forgotten promise, and every sacrifice.
Love slowly turned into a silent competition
over who has done more or suffered more.
Instead of measuring mistakes,
she should have chosen to measure,
my trust, my support, and my commitment.
I understood that winning an argument
often means losing peace.
Instead of proving who is right,
I focused on protecting the relationship.
I wanted my love to become
more important than being correct.
She failed to know that
strong relationships are built
on consistency, not perfection.
Trust grew when we both
chose to depend on each other.
Instead of questioning every action
or comparing every effort.
Our disagreements turned into competitions
where someone has to win, so I let her win.
We didn't solve problems together,
we blamed each other.
My goal was never to defeat her,
but to protect the bond we built.
Everybody enters a relationship
making mistakes.
Forgiveness is choosing
healing instead of bitterness.
Happiness is not built by perfect people,
but it is built when two people
who choose each other every single day.
So count on trust, respect,
loyalty, and unconditional support.
Love is not measured by the mistakes were made,
but by how to overcome challenges together.
Create room for understanding,
patience, and emotional closeness.
Lasting love is never about who gives more.
It is about two people
who never stop choosing each other.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment