Thursday, July 23, 2026

The Presence of Her Absence


Sometimes I wish I could
create a separate world for her,
where she could be with only me.
But it will always remain a dream,
as I cannot go against nature and the gods.

I have experienced both
heaven and hell in her aura
and realized
both exist in this world.

Her presence lit a fire inside,
it gave me warmth at first,
In her absence,
the same fire consumed my soul.

One day she will love someone
for whom she will become
just another part of his life,
not his whole world.
He may never see the universe within her,
the way I once saw.

I loved her knowing one day
the same love will destroy me,
in ways I could never imagine.
Maybe her chapter
was written only to become a memory.

My promise was simple,
until my last breath,
my love would forever grow for her.

Forever and ever,,
I live with the presence of her absence.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...