If she is my soul's true connection,
I'm sure we will find each other again.
Even if time passes,
even if we make mistakes,
what is truly meant for us
always finds its way back.
Her touch sets my whole being on fire.
Her presence pulls me closer,
filling my heart with a quiet longing.
Our connection is more than skin deep;
it is a bond that reaches the soul.
I want to spend my days with her,
talking for hours about everything and nothing,
until time itself no longer matters.
My love began in my mind,
travelled through my eyes,
set my heart ablaze,
and finally found its home in my soul.
I made my heart a safe place for her,
and my arms are a place where she would always belong.
Everything I had ever hoped for,
everything I had quietly dreamed of
I found in her.
She became the answer
to a dream I never thought life would give me.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment