Sunday, August 9, 2026

Life's Surprise


She was delicate
like a young plant sprinkled with
raindrops, her big, cool eyes like the
water-dripping buds.

I thank the universe,
for once bringing us together,
like two delicate flowers
woven into a garland,
that withered with time.

I could never deny
that she is the loveliest woman
I have ever met.
Every time I think
I couldn’t love her more,
I fall for her all over again.

The pain that has made me sleepless,
as I think of the cruelty
of being away from her,
will remain as a punishment.
Without her touch,
without her sight,
but always with the emptiness she left behind.

This feels like fate,
and she is my soulmate.
She became so precious to me,
that I could never dream of letting her go,
but fate chose a different path for us.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...