Saturday, August 8, 2026

A Rare Blessing That Didn’t Last


Spending time with her
was my favourite part of every day.
Whenever she speaks,
I lose myself in her words.

To my eyes, she is beautiful
every second, every minute, every day.
She brings a spark into my life
that makes every moment feel like a beautiful dream.

Sometimes I wonder
if she is real,
or if she has quietly cast a spell on my heart.
Every time she walks by,
my heart skips a beat,
and for a moment,
the rest of the world fades away.

She is kind, caring, and compassionate.
Her warmth reaches everyone around her,
and her gentle nature shines
wherever she goes.
She has a beautiful soul,
and it shows in everything she does.

She captured my heart
without even trying.
I could listen to her stories for hours
and never grow tired of them.
She inspires me,
fills me with hope,
and amazes me with her creativity.

She fills my heart with happiness,
and whenever she is near,
my heart races with quiet excitement.
No words are enough
to describe how much she means to me.

Just thinking about her
brings a smile to my face.
I admire everything about her,
and I cherish every memory we share.

To me, she is a rare blessing,
someone I could never replace.
No matter where life takes us,
my heart will always hold her
with the same love,
the same respect,
and the same gratitude.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...