In the field of my memories,
each day she blooms like a flower.
Upon the branches of my thoughts,
it has now become a garden in full bloom.
Her every quiet glance,
every soft breath,
every word she speaks
matters to me.
I wished my love reaches
the depth soul of her,
and remain there
with unwavering steadiness for eternity.
I love her with restraint,
with patience,
and with painful attentiveness
I noticed the smallest shifts in her expression,
the slightest quietness in her voice,
the faintest change in her breathing.
The closer she comes to me,
the deeper my love seems to grow,
until it becomes
something almost too beautiful to bear.
My longing remains beautiful
because it is untouched by reality
and my love grows stronger
wherever I am.
I love her in silence,
in pain, and in distance.
Even if the whole world tells to let her go,
I will still choose to love her.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment