Sunday, August 16, 2026

An Invisible Bond


My heart chose her,
and it will always choose her,
even on the hardest days,
even when the world says no.

I want to show my love
in a thousand ways
that words could never fully express.
I will always be her biggest believer,
even when she forgets
how special she truly is.

I want to celebrate her victories
as if they were my own.
I never want to stop looking at her
with wonder.
I never want to stop
falling in love
with her beautiful soul.

She is the most beautiful chapter
of my life.
Our story felt like magic,
and I truly believed
we would last forever.

A tear rolls down my cheek
every time I think of her.
The pain grows stronger
when I remember
that she is no longer with me,
and I can no longer see her.

Everywhere I go,
something reminds me of her.
My heart still aches.
The wounds are still fresh,
and I am still grieving.
Some days,
I do not know how to move on.

She will always have
a special place in my heart,
a place I never knew existed,
a place no one had ever reached before,
and a place no one else
will ever take.

There will always be
an invisible bond
between her and me.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...