I wish she doesn't step out
early in the mornings after her bath.
The blazing sun will hide
behind the great mountains.
Her thick hair, fragrant like the newly
unfurling buds.
She is a boon to those
who are destined to live besides her.
With fine, soft hair, perfect shape
and a swaying walk.
Giving me heartache,
like thunder in the sky.
This love is pitiful;
It will ruin me for sure.
I am yearning for her,
suffering with pain in my heart,
My love is delicate,
but it came with blame.
I was never wanted to be away,
not even for a wink of time.
But I survive now only with her memories.
My love is in her heart without compassion.
My thought that tells me to go stays here,
saying it is impossible she will ever accept.
Now she stands tall like a banyan tree
that roots itself in the past rains.
Similarly, her past presence
sowed something inside me and walked away.
Now she has fully grown,
she will never witness it.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment