Tuesday, August 25, 2026

In Her Eyes


In her eyes
I found a place
my entire soul wanted to lean.
I found every answer
for questions I never knew
I was searching for.

In her eyes,
I have felt waves inside me
rising and falling,
I saw the fire that ignites me
and the peace that holds me firm.

In her eyes,
I see every dream
I never spoke out loud,
every part of me that wants to be seen,
they pull me in with a gravity,
I cannot explain.

In her eyes.
yes, in those beautiful eyes,
I feel my heart finding a home.
And it never wants to leave.
I see everything my soul has thirsted for,
everything I have craved for.
A place I want to reach
whenever the world feels heavy.

In her eyes
There is a comfort in them
that feels like destiny
something I could never resist.
I saw my entire universe,
one that rebuilds me,
makes me fall for her all over again
without a single word spoken.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...