Monday, August 24, 2026

Love That Survived Lifetimes


She was all sunshine
dreams, and rainbows.
I realised I did not fall,
but I walked willingly into her love.

She maybe just
one person in this world,
but she is my entire world.
In her, I saw everything,
from my birth until my death,
though it lasted only a few days.

Now she walks through my heart,
occupying every corner.
I crowned her with love,
yet she disappeared.

Now I wait for, one smile,
one glance, one word from her.
But her silence became a fire,
that burned every dream to ashes.

Now I suffer
unable to tell
the difference between
illusion and reality.
The moon is my silent witness.

Every door I open,
leads to her, and every path ends at my broken heart.
I wish the breeze
were her gentle breath
that I could feel every night.

I cannot lie, nor can I hide
a love that has survived
many lifetimes.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...