She is the most special part of my life,
the twinkle in her eye
the breath in her lungs
I find all my happiness in her.
She might wonder
why I love her so very deeply
her smile gives hope to me
her beautiful heart
has filled my dark days with light.
Her vibrant mind has captivated me,
showing me parts of life
that I had never known before.
Her deep soul has shown me
what true love is.
This is why, every single day,
I chose her all over again.
I often feel that
even a thousand lifetimes
wouldn’t be enough to love her,
as deeply as she deserves.
I’ll spend every day I have
trying to love her in such a manner.
I don’t just love her on the easy days,
but on the hard ones too.
So, tell her to close her eyes tight
without any fear or doubt,
somewhere in this world
there is a heart
that beats stronger for her.
It will always beat for her,
as long as it continues to beat.
Of
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment