Monday, August 3, 2026

My Devotion to Her


I will share if you want to listen,
what lies within my heart today.
I will adorn the parting of your hair
I would arrange your curls near your ear.

Your beauty, charm and energy
turn me into a devotee.
My love worships you,
and wishes to see you as goddess,
of my heart,
where all my love for you is stored.

I would forget the sorrows of the world,
Hidden within the curls of your hair,
my pain will find solace,
holding your arms.

By staying beside you
I will feel the heaven.
In talking to you,
I will forget the time.

My wounds will find comfort,
resting on your shoulder.
And my body will find its peace
while lying on your lap.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...