Monday, August 31, 2026

My Heaven in Her Heart


If there is heaven,
I think it is in her heart.
Days with her felt magical
but life doesn’t always
reward love with forever.

I love her,
but I am not choosing her
Not because love wasn't real
but because timing, distance, fate,
and circumstances became villains,
in a story where two souls
felt perfect for each other,
but somehow still was pulled apart.

Sometimes, I wonder
In one life, she stayed.
In another, she chose me sooner.
In another, she came to me in a different form

And in this one she came into life
only to teach me what it feels like
to love someone I cannot keep.

She watched me love her every day
and still decided to leave.
I gave every part of me,
one piece at a time.
And somehow it wasn't enough
for her to stay.

But my love for her will never become
something I regret.
Because I chose the love
I was able to give.
I gave it honestly, and completely.

And even if it was never
meant to become forever,
it was still love.
I will always be grateful
that, for a little while
heaven existed in her heart for me.

For
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...