Thursday, August 6, 2026

My Silence with Her Absence


I talk to her through my silence,
even when she is far away.
She can find herself in my words,
Must I shout aloud
or is my silence enough.

I touch her without my hands,
and speak without words.
across the distance
I never feel apart from her,
as she has touched my spirit.

She was the proof that some connections,
are beyond explanation.
Sometimes it is hard to believe
yet my heart accepts it.

My eyes miss her face,
My hands miss to hold hers.
My legs miss walking beside her.
And my heart misses
the peace she brought into my life.

I still think of her when I am alone,
wondering if she is doing well.

Sometimes, I ask myself
whether, in all these years
I have crossed her mind,
even for a moment.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...