At first, I was drawn to her beauty,
but later I was captivated
by her heart, her mind, and her soul,
more beautiful than I could have imagined.
She was the woman I had always dreamed of,
yet when I met her,
she was far beyond every dream.
She is the most extraordinary
and wonderful woman I have ever known.
Whenever I am around her,
I want to become a better man.
It feels as though my heart was made this way:
every time I see her happy,
my own heart fills with joy.
I do not only love her;
I love her smile, her laughter,
and the way she looks at the world.
I could spend a lifetime
simply loving every part of her,
every strand of her hair,
every vein, every drop of her blood,
every cell, her flesh, her bones,
every tiny part that makes her who she is.
And still, I feel one lifetime
would never be enough.
I followed her as though she were my religion.
My worship was admiration,
my prayers were her happiness,
and my love and care were my offering,
while I quietly wished to become
a small part of her beautiful heart.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment