Tuesday, August 4, 2026

My Soul in Her Form



Staying through words is easy,
in any relationship,
but living them is where real pain begins.
I suffer more
only because I had pure intentions for her

She might find several people
in this world who could love her,
but will she ever find
the one who can love her the way I do.

Yes, I have a mind that thinks of her constantly
and I still have a heart that can love truly,
both of them live inside my body and often fight
for the excessive memories and endless love for her.

Reality slaps me often,
but somehow my heart whispers her name
wanting to find its way back to her
even when I know she is not mine.
Hopefully there is another chance
in a different world for us.

I pray for a place in her heart,
Even if gods push her toward me,
but she will never give me that place.
So, I stay where I am,
loving her without expecting nor asking in return.

When I depart from this world,
if my soul could take any form,
I only wish it could take hers
So, my soul will recognise her form
until she arrives.


By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...