Sunday, August 2, 2026

My World in Her



My love never demanded perfection,
but only acceptance
My love did not break in distance,
it broke in her ego.
It ended because she put
her ego above my love and care..

I longed for a home
that no longer exists or never did.
I was trying to name the feeling of her,
but except hers I could not find one.
Destiny made me meet her
as I stopped living how I was supposed to.

I tried to make her happy,
make her laugh so she can love me,
but I failed terribly
as everytime she was happy and laughed
I kept falling, and falling.

I wished to travel the whole world,
that is inside her.
I wanted to spend the remaining life,
exploring each part,
understanding her, her stories,
her fears, her strength,
and all other parts
that no one knows about,
like I have discovered something new..
Each day I would find new ways,
to love her differently.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...