Thursday, August 13, 2026

She Has Changed





She has lost the charm
that once kept my heart warm.
That feeling is gone,
but I am still her fan..

Her skin looks brighter.
Her hair has changed.
The way she dresses has changed.
Her looks have changed.
There are so many changes,
from head to toe.

Even if everything has changed,
one thing has stayed the same,
her smile still steals my heart.

Now it feels impossible
to find the girl I truly loved,
not even in the person she is today.
Even if I try to find
the old her in the present her,
I know I will fail,
because the one I loved
is no longer there.

She must have met many people
who opened their hearts
and made a place for her.
But no one could ever
give the whole of it to her
the way I did.

She may have found warmth
in someone else's arms.
She may have accepted
the life in front of her
as God's blessing.

But I will never know
if she ever liked me,
even for a moment.
If she had,
maybe her feelings would not have changed.
Instead, it feels like
I never crossed her mind,
not even once.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...