Wednesday, August 5, 2026

The Daughter of The Goddess of Arts


She visits my dreams often,
only to steal my heart.
In reality, she steals away my mind.

Her smile is like a fresh morning bloom.
When I gaze upon her,
I find myself unable
to describe her through words.
It feels like as though
I should invent a new language
just to capture every part of her beauty.

I wish I could preserve her beauty,
but even a painting would fall far too short.
Some beauty was never meant
to be contained in this world.
So I captured her within my thoughts,
where I can return and admire her forever.

She seems like
the daughter of the Goddess of Arts,
a star descended from the heavens,
a celestial maiden walking among mortals.

She carries flawless grace and a radiant brow.
Her delicate feet,
adorned with tinkling anklets,
move with quiet elegance.
Her shapely form, her slender waist,
and her gentle shoulders
feel like places
where my dreams wish to rest.

She possesses a beauty
untouched by worldly trick,
a perfection that does not need
to be created, only admired.

The fragrance of her presence,
the shine on her face,
and the spark within her eyes
removes the darkness of my world.

My mind has abandoned
its worldly attachments,
for my heart has found
a devotion it cannot escape.

She does not simply live in my thoughts,
she has become the place where she belongs.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...