I have played with death
and satan grew angry with me,
so he wore her skin,
to play with my heart,
and tear down my soul.
I wish she got everything
she wanted by hurting me,
and healed from her past.
I wish she felt worthy
while I questioned my worth.
I wish my heartbreak became
the peace she was searching for,
that she got the satisfaction
of breaking someone strong.
I wonder how someone like her
can take over my entire being
without even trying.
Even if the world reaches the edge
of the Milky way,
my love for her would never end.
It scares me like hell,
that I keep falling for her
day after day, month after month,
with no end in sight.
The heaviest pain to carry
is the one nobody knows,
the one you can tell no one.
Among all the lies of her,
"I am not like the others",
"I didn't break hearts"
"Don't worry about them"
"I will never change"...
I still like just one,
the moment she said "I miss you".
And I loved that lie so much
simply because it was her who said it.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment