When I am long gone from this world,
I will leave behind all my love here,
mixed with this universe,
so she will never feel unloved.
As long as she stays here,
so shall my love for her.
I will await her,
in the world where we are always together.
I see her and feel her,
in all that exists in this nature.
As each one reminds me of
certain things about her.
The sun reminds me of her warmth,
the moon reminds me of her face,
the stars remind of her eyes,
in the winds I feel her fragrance.
In the fire I see her anger,
in the ice I see her coldness,
In the oceans I see her heart.
On the earth I see her strength,
in the sky I see her love.
In the rain I feel her touch,
in the heat I feel her breath.
When I am hungry I feel my longing,
when I am thirsty I see how much I miss her.
In the trees and plants,
I feel her soft, velvety skin.
In the birds,
I hear her voice.
Imagining hell, I feel her distance,
imagining heaven, I feel how I will be loved by her
In all that I see her,
I love them.
In loving them, I pour my love into them,
and it will remain forever
when I am long gone from this world.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment