Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Did She Ever Really See Me



I have looked temptation in the face,
and I said, "I already have someone precious".

Even when I had many people who loved me,
I still chased the feeling of being chosen by her.

Now I pray not to be loved anymore
as love has become a tool
for liars, cowards
and people who are always ready to leave.

It is hard to find someone
who stays the same when life gives choices.
when desire gives a person another option.

She treated me merely as an object
and treated me like an utility
and failed to see me beyond that.

I was just her entertainment,
her emotional convenience,
and a source of comfort.

And I thought it was love.
She made me look like a joker,
and in that moment
I felt sadder than I ever did
when I was invisible.

She appreciated my mind,
but not my heart,
she enjoyed my presence,
but failed to see my essence.
I was confused between,
being admired, being needed,
being desired and being truly loved.

I often wonder
What did she see in me?
Or did she ever see me at all?

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...