but she took that love and used it against me.
She looked into my eyes,
and told me she was different.
She made me believe
she would never hurt me the way others had..
But she did.
And somehow it hurt even more this time,
as I truly loved her.
I knew she was hurting me,
I knew it and still chose to stay.
She saw my tears,
and how my love trembled,,
my sleepless nights
the way my heart fell apart.
She knew all of it
and still chose to hurt me.
And somehow I became
the one saying sorry,
sorry for loving her,
sorry for feeling too much.
Everytime she broke me,
I tried to fix myself.
And every time I blamed myself
for the things she chose to do.
Little by little everything became a mess
I didn't know how to escape.
She never loved the way I did,
Maybe she just loved knowing I would be easy,
knowing she could hurt me
and I would still come back.
I felt her rejection
in every part of my body.
She made me feel invisible in her world
where I once thought I mattered.
She made my love and all the
care I gave her feel like a joke.
And slowly I started
believing that maybe less
was all I deserved from her.
Sometimes I wondered
did she knew exactly what she was doing
did she see me in pain
but simply didn't care.
And the worst part?
It all came from her..
From the face I admired
from the voice I could listen for hours.
from the person I trusted more than anyone.
She was the only person
I ever gave the power to destroy me.
And she did without mercy.
I kept giving her the broken pieces
of my heart, hoping that one day she would
finally hold them with care,
but she never did.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment